“Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows”
|Publisher:||Clampett Studio Collections|
|Characters:||2, Harry and Lord Voldemort|
|Release Date:||May 14, 2009|
|Image Size:||10 1/2” H x 25” W|
|Paper Size:||14 1/2” H X 29” W|
• This image is taken from the book cover for “Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows,” the seventh and final book in the seven-book series by esteemed writer J.K. Rowling.
• The Harry Potter Series is noted as the best-selling fictional series in history.
• The original image was drawn and painted by noted artist Mary GrandPré.
• This is the first time J.K. Rowling has allowed this art to be used for anything but the book covers. They can only be reproduced as fine art prints.
• GrandPré incorporates elements and characters of each Harry Potter novel in the book covers. With “Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows,” the art portrays the defining moment in the final battle between Harry and Voldemort. The journey that brings us to this moment is hard, filled with events both tragic and triumphant, the battlefield littered with the bodies of the dearest and despised, but the final chapter is as brilliant and blinding as a phoenix's flame.
• The illustrations of renown artist Mary GrandPré have appeared in each of the Harry Potter books. Her work has also appeared in Time Magazine and The Atlantic Monthly. Additionally, her talent for environment/scenery has been used for Dreamworks on the production of Antz.
• Each piece in the edition of 500 is hand-signed by Mary GrandPré.
• Please contact Ruth to request your matched set numbers from the previous six Book Covers. Numbers will be held until August 31. Any requests after this date are not
TM & (C) 2008 Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.